Wednesday, March 3, 2010

SUNSHINE & MAGIC!!!!! Goes Hand In Hand.....

HOLI! to paar holi... Ab kya????? 

Be it whatever, I wish & hope, Life is FULL of COLORS..... for ALL & me too!!! ;-)

Now heading towards my posting today....... WOW!!!!! what do I say???? I found awesome & challenging, challenges on the guiding blogs of CRAFTS .... Outstanding they all were, are & forever would be..... I feel so happy & blessed to have stumbled upon each of them...... I hope I stumble on many more such spaces..... ;-)

There were many such challenges I came across, but could only attempt a few for now..... I will try to adopt all the awesome ideas they put forth for hungry minds like me, in the days to come..... It becomes difficult to embrace them all... But now I try to be able to implement & combine them well..... but in vain...... Sometimes it really gets difficult..... for me.... ;-0

I tried shaping two cards, this week.....coping up with the guidelines that challenges my imagination.....

AshChallenge

AshChallenge

And I am really thankful to those who offered these challenges.......

Shalini of Craft Curry, with her theme of the month - use of buttons.......
Lythan of Daring Cardmakers, with their color theme inspired by their desire to see the Sun Shine...... Red, Yellows & Oranges... Anything that means SUNSHINE!!!!!
Erin of Stamp Something, for her RECIPE SOMETHING......with Designer Paper, Buttons & Ribbon(s)......
{Jane} at Saturday Challenge for the theme of stitching anywhere in the card - faux or real....
Sweet  sunday sketch Challenge for their lovely trisected card sketch &

Natasha of Clean & Simple Stamping for her weekly sketch too......


AshChallenge

This is what I could come up with to showcase the sunshine here at Bangalore, India..... It is scorching weather here..... Hence I tried to picture that in my card..... Looks like the sun is all set to breathe or blow FIRE!!! 

And I would also like to share the thought that made me happy.... This particular stamp is my very first....... The first one I used in my stamping spree.... I am so happy about it...... MY FIRST!!!!!

I have used a pinkish orange card stock .... An orange Designer Paper, a yellow card stock & a red designer paper with dots & rounds printed on it..... I have used a yellow ribbon behind the trisection & a button on my cut out flowers, with a colorful string attached.... Yes! I have tried my hands on embossing too, for the first time again....... But it is not clearly visible in the picture..... And I don't think it has been a success either.... That's Okay! Better luck next time!!! For me ;-) I have a faux stitching made on the sentiment.... & the sentiment is a sticker I had...... Just Feel the Magic!!!!!!!!!!

AshChallenge

AshChallenge

It is the same pinkish orange card stock used as above.... on which I have attached a beautiful mango designed designer paper, that I had since a very long time, which I could use finally to my hearts content......
Then the pop ups are green, red & pinkish orange cut outs respectively..... And I have stamped again, my second set, of course, ;-) which I am really proud of...... A beautiful BEE, buzz..zzy with the beautiful rose, for its honey.....  I implimented the faux stitching idea by the Secret Crafter......I have used a piece of ribbon tied onto the beginning of the sentiment & the sentiment.... A heartfelt one...... is hand written by...Yes! ME!!!!!! Oh! Give Me Some Sunshine.... 

I love those lines from the getting you to ponder Film '3 IDIOTS' .... 
Give me some sunshine
Give me some rain
Give me another chance
I wanna grow up once again

Hmmmm..... How I Wish!!!!!!!!

AshChallenge

AshChallenge


That's it for now...... I know there are handsfull out there..... I would try my hands on them too......

UNTIL NEXT, KEEP THE FAITH!!!!!

12 comments:

Cool Lassi(e) said...

Great looking card, dear. Very bright and reminds me of sunny skies just before sunset..

Lythan said...

What gorgeous bright and beautiful cards. Thanks for sharing the sunshine with DCM this week:)

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Lovely

Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x

Lynda said...

These are beautiful hot Summery cards - Thanks for joining us at Daring Cardmakers this week.

Lynda xxx

Spardha said...

amazing card!!.. luuuv the patterned paper!.. its beautiful! :D

Juhi said...

beautiful cards...love the bright colors, my favorites too

Donna said...

Pretty cards and such fab stitching...thanks for playing along with us at SCSC this week :) Donna x

Hayley said...

Wow..what can I say!! just too good and beautiful..got some talent hai....;-))

kavitha said...

great cards,al the best for the challenges:)

Shalini said...

Lovely bright cards Aash...

did u get our mail regarding the ATCs... Pls do confirm once u'hve gone thru it... wud be happy to help you with further queries...

Hugs
Shalini
www.craftcurry.com
www.crazyaboutatcs.blogspot.com

Heather P. said...

Awesome cards!

Thanks for playing along with us @ CAS Stamping. :)

Simplyfood said...

This card is my favorite, beautifully made , very inspiring rich colours.I sthere no end to your creativity??The cards are amazing.You should make and sell at craft fairs.

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails