Friday, June 18, 2010

LIVING WELL!!!!

Hello!!! I attempted quite a few challenges with this card..... & I liked the outcome...... I made it to suit the theme & when it was done my hubby suggested that I gave it to my doctor who is down with fever...... And I thought the suggestion apt..... So here it is for my doctor wishing her ALL WELL!!!!! Get Well Soon.... Deary!

Get Well


And I Thank......

Get Well


Card Patterns for their Sketch....
365 Cards for their Stripes & Bold Colors....
Secret Crafter Saturday for Quotes......
Our Creative Corner 6 for Spruce the Corner....
Stamp With Us for Get Well Soon.....
Crafty Creations for Stitch-Faux or Real.....
Creative Cottage for It takes Two.....

Get Well


Ingredients:

Dark Blue CS from Landmark for the base.....
Red & White CSs for the layered panels.....
Deja View DP for layer.....
Rhinestones in red & white....
Olive Green Ribbon.....
Punched out Flowers on which I adhered halved thermocol balls......
Faux Stitch with glitter pen in blue.....
Sewed holes on the scalloped circles......
Hand Written quotes for sentiments......

Get Well


My fellow blogger Kavitha from INDIA, shared this TOFA, marking her first Blog anniversary..... I am so happy for her... She is sharing a candy too, on this special occasion.... Even has her works of excellence for sale, on her second blog...... Do stop by her place Kalalaya & shower your wishes on her..... May God Bless u with all the happiness of this world, Deary...... Hugs )))))

My First TOFA

That is it for now....... Will be back in no time with my ATCs for the month of April......

Until Then, Keep The Wait!!!!!

11 comments:

debby4000 said...

lovely, beautiful card.
luv
Debby

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

beautiful

thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

hugs jane x

kavitha said...

nice colours n neatly done:))

Dotty Jo said...

Great quotes - the second one certainly made me smile! Love your colours too - bound to make a poorly person feel perked up! Jo x

Simplyfood said...

Beautiful card with the stick on gems is realy nice touch.

dstandard said...

What a lovely card! Thanks for playing at Card Patterns!

InkyAndScrappy said...

Wonderful card and cute saying. Thanks for playing with CCC this week!

Becky said...

What a lovely card and envelope, sure to make someone smile :0)
Thanks so much for joining us at The Creative Cottage! xx

Pam said...

Great card - I especially like that sentiment!

craftyb said...

fab card...great sentiment and much appreciated by the recipient I'm sure!! Thanks for playing with us at Crafty Creations! bx

Shelly said...

Hi! What a fabulous pair for our challenge, love the sentiment! Thanks for taking part at The Creative Cottage! Hugs Shelly ;)

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails