Friday, September 30, 2011

BACKLOGS - ICRC10 {SKETCH + FABRIC}!!!

After putting things together for ICR's next challenge, I just sat back thinking I'm finally done for the day... And now I can enjoy the rest of my day with Kuku..... But all of a sudden as I browsed through my pictures folder, I sat back PERPLEXED!!!! It was now that I realized, unfortunately, that I had not posted my card that was created as an inspiration for the ICR Challenge 10!

I am really sorry people, for I AM A FAULTER!!!!

Nothing can undo the blunder I committed..... But I thought it should be at least "BETTER LATE THAN NEVER"..... !

As a means to repentance, I have decided I would not submit this creation to any CHALLENGES ON THE NET!!!!

So here was {or rather IS} the challenge at ICR!!! YOU HAVE TILL MIDNIGHT, TODAY!



ICRC10 is Sketch + Add Fabric/Felt.....

And here is my inspiration for it.....

ICRC10Ash

Prep:

Cream CS for the base..... [Fabriano]
Blue CS for the layer.... [Fabriano]
I dry embossed the layer with Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder from SU!
Punched out flower petals.... which was later stamped with Tim Holtz letter writing stamp...
Put the petals together [small & big] & secured it with a brad from American Crafts which was a RAK from B!
2 Die cut flourish to add to the elements....
Sentiment is from Stampendous....
Label is punched out of SU! label punch..
Used a part of a doily beneath the sentiment label.....
FABRIC ELEMENT is a cotton twill tape, which I have stamped on with a floral clear stamp....
To complete adhered some tiny pearls in silver & doodled dots on all four sides.....

That is it for now..... Will be back with another last minute post.. SOON!!!

UNTIL THEN, KEEP THE WAIT!!!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Priya said...

Ash... the card b'ful! and take a chill pill... as you do a lot of work in the background for ICR... Itna chalta hai....
Due to lack of time and material I couldn't participate in ICR10... :(

Anonymous said...

Love the colours.. the card is awesome!!

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails