Monday, November 21, 2011

BACKLOGS - MY ATCs!!!

Hello Everyone!!! As I said in my earlier post, I'm here to post & share my ATCs with you.....

To begin with here are my ATCs made for the month of MAY 2011.... Themed Birds & Animals!

I loved the theme way too much.... No wonder I was so happy & contended to the core with my ATCs.... I truly love them because I make them with all my love & passion & mostly I give them my time..... I want them TO BE ME at the end of the day..... ONE & ONLY!

So here they are....

MyMayATC1


Punches, free hand & stamps involved..... on both the above as well as the one below.....

MyMayATC2


And here below are the ATCs I made for the month of OCT 2011..... For the first ATC (India) held on THE Indian Craft Room....... :D

Themed Festive Greetings!

MyOCT11ATCa

I made Diwali ATCs..... On the one above... I made an origami Indian Lantern & adhered it on the hand drawn BG.... I love the serial bulb lighting more... They really glow... :D

MyOCT11ATCb


And this one was the first I made among the two.... And when I started off with it, the only thought I had in mind was Crackers for Diwali..... So this is what I came up with....

A CHAKRI cracker in action.....

I used a part of a floral stamp for the center.... Just stamped the straight line stamp from Technique Tuesday, repeatedly to give the bigger & well lit sparks which were embossed with golden embossing powder. And the rest are all free hand creations.... I doodled the smaller sparks with the golden gel pen & completed by distressing the white BG with black ink to give it the feel of THE NIGHT!!!

I hope you like them too..... :D

Will be back soon with a fresh project made for TCC!

UNTIL NEXT, KEEP THE FAITH!!!

Photobucket

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful ...both the ones you made and recd.

Priya said...

Beautiful! Love the cute animals... which stamp set is this? and yeah that chakri effect is awesome!

Aditya Gupta said...

beautiful. Giraffe eating leave is looking so cuteeeeeeeeee.

Tee said...

I love the effect you gave to the last one..the chakri!! Amazing!! love all the embossing and distressing!!
Fabbie ATC's .... but you know that already!! :)

Radha said...

Love it!!! Please add the Diwali card on the VES blog:)) Yes it is great and let us Skype

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails