Monday, October 5, 2015

Celebrate Today!!!

Hello!!!!!!

It was a pleasant Sunday.... after long...

ICR is back & working.... We had our new set of designers overboard.... They are all so talented & an enthusiastic lot.... I would definitely get to learn way too much from them.... :D

Find them HERE!

Moving on here is the CoasteRide (Challenge) up & running on ICR!!!

Find the story board below....



Here is what I created as in on a serious note..... after a very very very very long time....
Not still my kind.... :-/ But a gud start i must say for now... I wud very soon get back to my craft all confident....

Celebrate Today


My inspirations were from

ICRCAUT01 at ICR - Triangles in any form + more than three triangles
HLS October Sketch Challenge - Their cool sketch
Color ThrowDown - Colors #362

 photo ThePrepNew_zps5a3ccce1.jpg

Fabriano CS for the base (Choco Brown)
The Orange layer is a CS from itsy bitsy
I used the negative of d die cut of a gate from memory box for stenciling
Used the neighborhood stamp from we r memory keepers for the building & small trees
Paper pieced a DP cut designs for the roofs of d buildings
bunting banner stamped from Studio G
sentiment from Papertrey ink
Inks from my favorite Stampin Up!
& the sentiment label from SU! label punch

And my card is done wid a lil ink smudged around... :P

Celebrate Today

That's pretty much about my project after a lengthy crafty gap....

Would wanna keep this lantern to my mojo lit up all the time..... creating a CELEBRATE TODAY always so I am happy & celebrating me within me..... :P


UNTIL NEXT KEEP THE FAITH!!!


 photo Signaturenew_zps6434c4a9.jpg

5 comments:

Birgit said...

What a fun and funky take on the October sketch! The warm hues of your card are perfect!! Thanks so much for joining the Happy Little Stampers Sketch challenge.

Joyce said...

What a lovely card. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Happy Little Stampers Sketch Challenge.

Vickie Z said...

Fun houses!! Great use of the inspiration and colors!! So glad you joined us at CTD!!

Dr Sonia S V said...

So good to have you back in blogland and with Challenges at ICR too...saw it today only so I guess wont have time to participate this time. Your card is super beautiful ...Especially love the colored roofs
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Gloria said...

Love your house design!
Thanks so much for playing along at Happy Little Stampers Sketch challenge!

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails