Thursday, November 26, 2015

REMEMBER WHEN....

Hello....

Am here to post my Crafting Spree ONCE AGAIN after very many years.... I had been meandering the dark tunnel I had lost myself along with my passion for crafting.... I did walk out a lil here & there... However that did not satisfy me as I very well knew I wasn't existing in the then made projects....

After Return of ICR, I was sure of finding ME as I was, when Indian Craft Room found its existence as I found mine too along with it.... Grateful!!!

Well!!! Am happy now to be wading into the calm waters just to seek my passion back hidden in some shell...

Soooo... Here is my First!!!

{HOWEVER... Am treasuring this project as of now, as its made for my husband to be delivered on his Birthday which is on the 4th of Jan, 2016.... So I ain't posting it now on FB as he is active in there but BLOGSPOT? He isn't interested... Hence safe! :P}

So here it is....

Remember When

Was inspired by the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #296 ...... 

I was bent on making something that really interested my senses & satisfied them back too.... Went browsing through the sketches for inspiration.... And upcoming ICR Challenge gave me the very needed breakthrough by pushing me to go back to where I started in order to wade the path I had then taken with new things I had learned from around....

Doing that I knew what I wanted to try out & Sweet Sunday Sketch gave me the plan to work on a fresh canvas..... 

Remember When

 photo ThePrepNew_zps5a3ccce1.jpg

It's a simple ONE LAYERED CARD..... As they also call it CAS meaning Clean And Simple!

I rummaged my closet to see what I had but was not used in years.... Found this stamp from Unity Stamp company - Rain Or Shine
And then I knew how I would grow on that on my canvas....
SO the base CS is Fabriano.... White
Stamped the image on the CS & on a rough paper too so to use it to mask the image on CS while I worked on the beautiful sunset to fall behind them.... 
On a rough paper from around I die cut the circle with spellbinders nestabilities & used the negative to mask my card...
Then Used few inks from Dew Drop Memento & Stampin Up! to sponge the color within the circle to create the sunset... Put the paper aside as well as the stamped image mask...
Colored the couple in Love using Bic Markers....
Stamped a Tree from WoodHaven & kinda stamped it twice to enlarge the branches... :P using the walnut stain distress ink....
Pasted the sticker I found in stash for the very beautiful & "APT" sentiment.....

Remember When

So that is pretty much about this heartfelt card & much to my likes a satisfactory one after long long long time.... Hoping to keep up the spree for longer too.... 

(Oops! Seems like a lengthy post.... ;))

UNTIL NEXT, KEEP THE FAITH!!!

 photo Signaturenew_zps6434c4a9.jpg

1 comment:

Borqna said...

BRAVO!!!
Good luck!

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails