Thursday, November 26, 2015

THANK YOU with unused stash!

Hello!

Here's my next project I worked on, after Remember When...

And I quite like this much, as I played around with broken AND few unused supplies from stash....

Thank You

And for this project I was inspired by - 

The Paper Players Sketch...
Capture The Moment {Make It Monday} - Layered Stamping on Kraft CS
Heart 2 Heart Challenges with the theme... Thank You!

Thank You

That Yellow piece of CS was somehow torn & was left aside... 
Yellow is however my favorite color & I wanted to mix yellow & Kraft together... as I loved the forming combo...
And the PaperTrey Stamp set Botanical Silhouette Stamps had been around unused for years now which was a RAK from Banu..... & I finally decided I wud use it on this project....

And I am pretty content with the way everything turned out for me.... :)

 photo ThePrepNew_zps5a3ccce1.jpg

The yellow CS for the base from Fabriano...
The Kraft CS for the supposed layer is from Stampin Up! from the neutral color set...
I used the Stampin Up! Border punch to just give the trimmed edges of the torn CS a lil zing...
I first Stamped the branch from WoodHaven with ColorBox Chalk Inkpad in white on the Kraft CS... However since the ink pad was left unused since long I was disappointed with it for it did not show much on my CS....
& then re inked the stamp on Dew Drop Memento Bamboo Leaves ink pad & stamped the branch...
Stamped the same on the flap of the yellow CS base too so it extends just a lil to pose a completion behind the Tagged Layer on it....
Used the same Kraft CS for the tag.... punched the ends to give it a nice shape & 
Stamped the flower stamp from G Studio; Which is a wooden block stamp....
FIRST with the white chalk ink & then pink from Pamass pigment ink pad... Unfortunately the white ink does not show up as it is LIFELESS! :(
Since that gave up on me I just wanted to still highlight the image... hence embossed it in white!
Punched an eyelet & used the pink crochet thread for the accumulated bow...
Stamped the sentiment with PaperTrey Ink Botanical Silhouette Stamps.... Liked the font :)
Added halved pearls in cream & pink to finish the project....

Thank You

Soon after completing this project I knew I wanted to work on one more before i went to bed yesternite!

Hope you like card making/crafting spree for now....

UNTIL NEXT, KEEP THE FAITH!!!

 photo Signaturenew_zps6434c4a9.jpg

3 comments:

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

What a sweet card and a lovely tutorial to go with it too. Thanks for joining us over at The Paper Players this week!

Claire Broadwater said...

Ash, it is great that you shared your lovely tutorial with us! Your card is just perfect! SO happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week! XX

Sathya said...

Love the simplicity of the card and its color combo :)

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails