Saturday, January 16, 2016

HB 4 hubby @ ICRCPREWIN03... 2016!

Hello....

ICRCPREWIN03 is up with its second set of inspirations for mid January....

And here is my project created before I left home to fly down to Bangalore....
And it was a surprise for my husband as I was to be away from him on his birthday on the 4th of January.... Hence created it way before so I had something for him hidden in a closet, to seek on his day I never missed....

He was happy finding it & kept asking me as to when I had it created as he never got to see it as I did... My job was done & purpose served!

So here is the look of the project I made for him.... A Simple CAS Project as that is exactly what is wanted to go for with ICRCPREWIN03...

HB4U 

Find the story board to this Clean & Simple CoasteRide up & running on ICR....




And not to forget about the package deal of a giveaway announced as a reward for consecutive participation of 4 months.... 


And for this project, I stood inspired by.....

HB4U 

Of course ICRCPREWIN03 with its theme of a CAS Project + with something new....
Freshly Made Sketches 217 with their sketch....
Runway Inspired with their colors....

 photo ThePrepNew_zps5a3ccce1.jpg

CS for the base from Fabriano....
Layered CS is from Fabriano...
The image is a digital image I made for the last challenge  on ICR.... {That was used for the first time......}
The COLORBOK Metal Accents self adhesive heart was used for the first time from my stash.....
The sentiment of Happy Birthday is from Close To My Heart....

Ink is rose pink from pamass.... picked up from Itsy Bitsy.....
The light pink twine from stash....

HB4U 

That is all about this card I created for ICRCPREWIN03, second set of DT Insight..... Hope you like it..... My hubby was happy & I loved all the fun I had creating this simple creation in secrecy.... :D

Do not miss on all the other activities rolled up on ICR.....

ICRSS01 : Create..... Submit...... Record...... Own!

ICRBH01 : Hop to be Inspired.... And Create to be United!!!!!!!


UNTIL NEXT, KEEP THE FAITH!!!

 photo Signaturenew_zps6434c4a9.jpg

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails